Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 15

My animoto was alright. I think it could have been better because I couldn't really find anything else to talk about while is was up there. I might have found some better pictures of the Belgian culture though. They were mainly pictures of art and the back canvas of the country. The Brazilian pictures were alright too.

The animoto was kind of disappointing to me. I could have talked more and been more specific about my exact story line and plot. Also I could have put more pictures that sort of related to my pastiche and the original story more. The pictures were really good in my opinion, but I think I could have found some better ones.

Overall I think I did really good! I chose a really good song to go along with the Brazilian culture and all. And I liked the back round that I chose to go along with the whole animoto. It took me a while to get it finished, but I didn't do too shabby!

1 comment:

  1. I liked your presentation. I think you did a great job of explaining things.=)
    You're right, it wasn't too shabby!

    ReplyDelete