Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 11

     I've never really noticed that a lot of folktales integrate numbers into them until Mr. Prier brought it up! Numbers are really important in movies, stories, folktales, and just about everything else! I can't really find anything unique or cunning to fit into my story though.
     One idea was about Antigonus. Since he is a mythical creature in my story I want a number to bring his demise. Maybe a certain amount of something will kill him, or he can only do a certain number of things. I need some help on this! I would surely appreciate it from you all!
     Another idea may be that he turns back into human form after a certain time of day. Maybe at midnight he becomes mortal and he is able to die since he is immortal while in mythical state. Then they attack him while he is vulnerable. 

1 comment:

  1. You're not much of a blogger, are you?

    You never say what your number is, nor do you say the importance of that number. Oh wait, you need help.

    Antigonus gets poisoned for three days? Antigonus gets tortured for two days? Antigonus is sealed within a cave for five days...? He turns back into a human after five/six/seven days??? I'd be more help, but you don't give any real useful information to help you with...sorry =/

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete