Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 1

     I chose the Belgian folktale, Brado and the giant. I chose the folktale because mainly of the title of it. When I saw the title, I already imagined what it might look like as a finished product. I really liked what I saw, and I read most of the folktale. I am very glad with my choice!
     I am rewriting Brado and the giant in Brazilian culture. I think that Brazilian culture is pretty cool and very unique compared to all other South American countries. European to South American is a very drastic change, and that is the main reason why I chose Brazil. The environment is very different between Belgium and Brazil and there might not even be giants in Brazil!  

2 comments:

  1. It will be easy to look up Brazilian mythology and see if there are similar creatures as the giants. I am excited to see what you will do with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you picked it according to the title. That's how I picked mine too.
    I think it might be a little difficult to change from Belgium to Brazil but if you do it well it'll be great.

    ReplyDelete